Thursday, January 31, 2008

50 things

1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
I wear a security badge/ID. I guess that counts...

2. What kind of car do you drive?
2007 black Dodge Durango

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Crunchy potato burrito, chicken, no sour cream

4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Not since I’ve been an independent adult

5. What color is your iPod?
black

6. What kind of dog do you have?
No dogs

7. What's for dinner tonight?
depends on what time I get home from work

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
beer

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
who knows?

10. Last time you were sick?
Really sick? It’s been a while

11. How long is your hair?
Just past my shoulders and too long – going for a haircut in a few weeks

12. Are you happy right now?
Depends on the day

13. What did you say last?
thanks

14. Who came over last?
My family

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Don’t think so

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
a metal cross covered with beads from my friend Kelly

18. What was the last movie you watched at home?
“The Kingdom”

19. What is in your pocket?
nothing

20. Who introduced you to your crush?
no current crush

21. Where do you hurt?
My soul

22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
No, but it would be a fun gift.

23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
You’ve Got Mail is in the one in my bedroom

24. What's something fun you did today?
nothing yet....just work

25. Who was the principal of your high school?
Mr. Curtis

26. Has your house ever been TPd?
No

27. What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'?
Cats

28. What are you listening to right now?
iPod on “random shuffle”

29. Drinkin?
water

30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
House d├ęcor stuff

31. When is your birthday?
March 1st (as my co-worker Mildred says.....it's comin' in!)

32. What's the area code for your cell phone?
214

33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Wal-Mart

34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
No

35. How many states in the US have you been to?
19, I think…..California, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, Illinois, New York, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, Pennsylvania

37. What are you going to do after this?

stop procrastinating and get back to work

38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Me

40. What about your favorite dessert?
Chocolate anything

41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
groceries

42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
Middle name, yes. First name, not that I can think of.

43. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
My sis drives a Honda Pilot – her hubby drives a Chevy pickup

44. Do you like pickles?
No

45. What about olives?
No

47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
Pineapple Juice

48. Do you have any tan lines?
not really

49. What hospital were you born in?
High Plains Baptist Hospital, Amarillo, Texas

50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Mrs. Roper

4 comments:

MattandSara said...

HEY! I was born at High Plains Baptist Hospital TOO!!!! How funny is that! Of course you were gone by the time I got there. But what a coincidence...or maybe it's not and I'm just freaking out for nothing. Oh well, I think it's neat.

Sara

Jenni said...

Sara -- Katie Keyes was born at HP also....and only 2 days before me, so her mom was down the hall from mine!

Whitney said...

I'm learning so much about you from all of your recent blogs- this is fun! I'll have to do this one sometime on mine!

Jenn said...

ms jenni pearl,

i read and enjoy your blog very much. i do hereby award you the excellent blog award :o)

go to my blog to see the details

http://jennifersjourneys.blogspot.com/2008/02/since-receiving-my-wonderful-and.html

thank you so much for all your hard work to make such a great blog. i have commented before and now that you have this award, i do not feel like such a blog-stalker anymore, LOL!

thanks so much,
jenn
:o)