Monday, December 10, 2007

Another success!

Another Christmas party come and gone....I'm too tired to try and upload photos tonight, so that will come tomorrow.....just wanted to give the headcount.....

To recap past years:

2001 = 5
2002 = 15
2003 = 29
2004 = 30
2005 = 43
2006 = 36

and drumroll, please......

2007 = 52

The crazy thing is that I can think of about 20 others who have come in recent years past who didn't make it this year and at least a handful of others who I expected but didn't make it. The numbers are getting crazy high (helped along by the 12 kids this year - whew, that was nuts), but it is sooo fun.

Dishes are washed and drying....the few leftovers are put away, and I'm headed to bed.

7 comments:

Lana said...

How wonderful! Wish we could come some time. Can't wait to see what happens at our party tonight. Everything is almost ready . . . just all those zillion last minute things to do!

Whitney said...

I'm glad you had fun! You had a full house, girl! I can't wait to see pictures of this wonderful Christmas tradition that you've started!

Amy said...

I really wish Robert and I would have been able to make it - it sounded like so much fun. He had class with his dad and I had something for Junior League. Maybe next year!

the Whitelaws said...

Congratulations! Sounds like we missed quite a party. Move over Colin Cowie! I was thinking about you last night and wishing that we lived close enough to be there.

Sarah B said...

I figured you'd be setting a new record! Glad I could be there. Enjoy the down time the rest of this week :)

That Girl said...

One year, I'll be there!

SG said...

12 kids = 24 adults.
WOW! Sounds like you have a great tradition going!