Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Reading Update

So, I haven't been doing so well on my Fall Into Reading list.....I had a bunch on the list that my friend Allyson gave me and they just haven't made me want to read them. And, I've gotten into crossword puzzles on the train, so I just haven't been reading as much.

Here's an update with a month to go of the challenge:

done:
The Last Disciple...Hank Hanegraaff/Sigmund Brouwer
Cocktails for Three...Madeleine Wickham
Emily Ever After...Anne Dayton & May Vanderbilt

done - not on the original list:
The Last Sacrifice...Hank Hanegraaff/Sigmund Brouwer
Finding the Love of your Life....Neil Clark Warren
Skin...Ted Dekker

started, couldn't get into it, abandoned:
The Historian...Elizabeth Kostova
Cold Sassy Tree...Olive Ann Burns
The Thief Lord...Cornelia Funke
The Navigator of New York...Wayne Johnston
Red House...Sarah Messer
Valley of the Dolls...Jacqueline Susann
Shopaholic & Baby...Sophie Kinsella

still to go:
Over Her Head...Shelley Bates
Hope of Glory...Nicole Petrino-Salter
Tuesdays With Morrie...Mitch Albom
A Bend in the Road...Nicholas Sparks
Walden and other writings...Henry David Thoreau
Bergdorf Blondes...Plum Sykes
Family Trust...Amanda Brown
Everyone Worth Knowing...Lauren Weisberger


We'll see what I get done.....(total books read to date in 2007 = 62)

1 comment:

chinachat said...

Aww. Cold Sassy Tree is so good!

You're way ahead of me - by about twice - on the number of books you've read!