Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Home Again

Well, I made it home safe and sound and in one piece. I was even able to hop on an earlier flight and have an entire row to myself!!

I used to be able to walk around a half-unpacked suitcase for days on end.....no more. So while my dining room table is still a mass of chaos - mail, magazines, etc - my suitcase is unpacked and everything put away.

**********

Udge has posted quite an interesting new meme. There are no questions to answer, no scavenger hunting to do.....just comment and you can win! The first three commenters will win some gift from me within the next year. All you have to do to win is post the same promise on your blog! (my one small caveat -- this is for my non-immediate-family readers!!) And to echo Udge's caveat - this will require you sending me your information, so if you are intent on preserving your anonymity, this probably isn't for you!

2 comments:

Karen said...

This sounds like fun! I'll post on my blog later tonight, when I have time.

Whitney said...

Okay, I did not know you had a blog! I'll definitely be added this to my daily list of blogs to read! Hope you are doing well!!!