Thursday, November 29, 2007

70,000

While driving home from my friend Kelly's casa tonight, my little 2000 Mazda 626 turned 70,000 miles old. It has been a very good car.....but I think it is time that I let someone else love this car.

I'm pretty sure I've decided what I'm going to get as a replacement, but I'll wait to share it with all of you until I can post photos of my Christmas present to myself! I can tell you that it will be larger than my car and able to carry many scrapbook supplies and treasures found from flea markets and yard sales.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Jenni! Wow, 70,000 miles? Thats amazing! I'm about to turn over 100,000 on my 3 year old car! Wanna trade? It's an SUV! Can't wait to see what you get!

By the way, I read your blog all the time, congratulations on becoming an aunt! Very exciting!

That Girl said...

My 2004 Trailblazer has almost 65,000...

Donna said...

I am amazed that an almost 8 year old car only has 70,000 miles on it.....that is a little over two years for me...

Happy Shopping....I am trying to keep the fever at bay!!

the Whitelaws said...

I would highly recommend a Honda Pilot. We LOVE ours and it has great ratings by Consumer Reports. Haven't discussed this with you ever, but I'm sure you've got to be a big Consumer Reports fan - we are!