Sunday, November 25, 2007

48 degrees...and fun news!

I'm not sure how much it snowed in Dallas over Thanksgiving, but it sure was cold. Due to our crazy fall weather, I hadn't yet turned my heater on.....and so, it was 48 degrees in my house when I got home today. Brrrrr!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, I'm gonna be an AUNT!!! My sis and her hubby are gonna have a baby come June.....and I can't wait to spoil that baby and then give it back when it is hungry, fussy, or poopy! :-) (Isn't that the aunt's job?!?) They are waiting to find out the sex until birth - and are not sharing any name choices, so for quite a while it will just be "baby." But that is ok. Grandpa, Pearlie and Aunt Jenni are excited!

4 comments:

Mae said...

Congrats!!! Being an auntie is SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! My sister says she has to retrain the girls after they've spent a few days w/ me.... I LOVE IT! Of course, now there's payback for that. Enjoy the incredible relationship you will be blessed w/ in this little one. It will truly be a gift!

Sarah B said...

Congrats from me, too. I know you'll be a super aunt! :) Hope you enjoyed the snow and that your house warmed up quickly!

That Girl said...

You will LOVE being an aunt. I really think being an aunt is better than being a mother! (of course, I'm not a mother but I am a dern good aunt!)

Whitney said...

Congrats on becoming an aunt! I can't wait to become one myself... if my sister-in-law, Shanna, would get on the ball!!!