Sunday, September 23, 2007

Moving Day - revisited

One year ago today, I moved into my new house. Wow. I almost can't even believe that it has been a whole year!!! I was so very blessed to find a home that didn't require a lot of work -- not even really any painting! Still, it took a while to get settled and find a new home for all my stuff (and why do I have so much stuff?!?!).


Anyway, I am so thankful for my house. And determined to open up the doors more often this year to host family and friends.


Enjoy some before/after photos:








































5 comments:

Paige said...

SO cute! You have done a great job turning a house into a home!

jettybetty said...

You have done such a great job with your house!

Casdok said...

How lovely!

Jenn said...

i love your table and chairs! and your fence headboard thing is tooooo cute!

Kat said...

Your house is so cute. I love the colors of the walls and the hardwood floors are beautiful.