Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rockin Girl Bloggers

Sarah has bestowed upon me the honor of:







Wow. Who knew!? So, according to the stipulation of accepting the award, I must now nominate 5 other Rockin' Girl Bloggers.

So, without further ado, and in no particular order, I nominate:

Princess Terri - she always has fun things to say and manages to make a pointed statement at the same time. Plus, she's just fun to hang out with!

Amanda - love seeing photos of her precious baby girl....and the creative way she uses that gift of photography to bless others.

Stephanie - one of my favorite blogfriends who I have not yet met in person -- love how she sprinkles wisdom in with everyday life.

Sara - love, love, love that my good friend is using wonderful techonology of blogland to share photos of precious baby Jenna.

Candy - love the encouragement and honesty that is displayed in this little corner of cyberspace. A prayer warrior that I am so glad to have on our side.

1 comment:

the Whitelaws said...

Thanks for your nomination! I only follow two blogs really. Yours and Jessica Dennington's. So, since I can't nominate 5 others, I guess I have to decline the award? Bummer. I feel truly honored, though!
Sara