Sunday, August 12, 2007

Catching up.....

I know, I know.....I've been away a while. Sorry.

I can say that I've been thoroughly enjoying my iPod. Two days after I bought it, my family left for our vacation -- a road trip this year to and through Tennessee. It was great fun to all spend a week together - though I think we all were tired of the car by the time we got back home.

This past weekend my church family had our first all-church retreat. It was so much fun - lots of extended fellowship and times to play. If it hadn't been quite so hot it would have been even better!

Beyond all that, it's really just the same ol thing.....work and life!

5 comments:

jettybetty said...

I love my iPod! How did we ever live without them??

That Girl said...

I still don't have an ipod... do I need it?

I'm glad y'all had a fun trip and enjoyed Cullman County!

Sarah said...

Jenni - you asked my thoughts on the new Kristin Billerbeck book. I liked it, but it kind of dragged. I didn't think it was as good as all her other stuff.

I also read "The Nanny Diaries." (Can't remember the author) That was an entertaining read...plus, they're coming out with the movie very soon. I recommend that.

the Whitelaws said...

Glad you're back!

Amy said...

I hope you enjoyed Tennessee! Glad you're back safely and enjoying your iPod. :)