Thursday, July 12, 2007

Spider

Last night I got home from bible study about 9:30. I hadn't been home yet from the day, so I walked out on my front porch to check the mail. As I turned to look at the street from the mailbox, I noticed a huge spiderweb with a fairly good sized spider - probably at least half-dollar size - in the center. Kinda creeped me out, so I ran back inside.

This morning as I was in the kitchen, I looked out the window to see the web.....and it was gone! Completely. No trace whatsoever. I don't know if that is typical of spiders at all, but it was interesting to me.....

3 comments:

Heather said...

What is it with you and Phillip and spiders? He's a scared'y cat about them too...even the little ones!

Lana said...

I'd have been creeped out too! Glad you didn't run into the web -- extremely yucky!

pdr2 said...

A bird or gecko could have gotten too it. Or if you had a strong wind from a storm it could have taken it down. And Heather is just as scared as us of spiders.