Sunday, June 10, 2007

Life Blogging

I was chastised this morning at church by a friend who thinks I need to post more often....somehow, I think he hasn't been looking at the right page because he thought it had been more than a year since I posted, but for Marc's benefit, here is a new post.

A little project that I worked on a few weeks ago....burp cloths for my four friends who have had/are having babies. The last shower was today and the gift delivered, so I can finally post pictures....


for Mollie and baby:
















for Sara and Jenna:















for Jenny and Colton:
















Last night I went to a fun dinner party....it was a 1929 Murder Mystery Dinner party. So fun....here are a few snaps:






























4 comments:

Lesli said...

I love it! You all look like you had a ton of fun!!!

jennyc said...

We loved our gift! They are extra special becuase they were hand made! Thanks so much for the wonderful shower too! You are so talented! What a fun party - you look great!

Jenny & Colton

That Girl said...

I'm working on an afghan for a friend who is due at the end of this month. Maybe I can finish it before the baby starts kindergarten!!!

Lana said...

Looks like everyone went all out on the costumes for the party!