Sunday, May 06, 2007

The 7 Meme.....

I've been tagged by Sarah to complete the following meme.....

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. Habit -- I am a habitual snoozer.....seriously. I'll set my alarm 30-60 minutes ahead of when I really need to get up so that I can punch the snooze button repeatedly.

2. Fact -- I have my motorcycle license and plan to own a Harley-Davidson some day.

3. Habit -- I pop pretty much every joint possible - neck, back, knees, toes, and especially fingers.

4. Fact -- I do not have a green thumb. Though I enjoy live plants, I have a really hard time keeping them alive.

5. Habit -- I talk to myself .... often ..... out loud.

6. Fact -- I collect thimbles.....I have almost 200.

7. Habit -- I got sucked into soap opera watching in college - General Hospital in particular. I still record it every day (though I do skim through some storylines now).

So, here goes the tag....if you want to play, please do!!

5 comments:

Paige said...

GH is getting pretty good!

malia said...

I got sucked into watching a soap (Days of our lives) when I was 12 years old and doing a summer babysitting gig. I watched it for years and years and years. Even if it was only once or twice or month, I'd check in to see what was up. Then several months ago I found I just wasn't interested anymore and I done.

Wish I could do that with chocolate or french fries or bacon cheeseburgers or cookies or....

jettybetty said...

I got the soap habit when my kids were little--I lost it when they started watching with me. eeekkk

Will you please post of picture of you on your Harley when you get one?

Wade said...

Hey Jenni,

I'm right there with you on the Harley thing - although Kelly has major reservations about the idea!

Hey, I met with Lance Reider last week about our class fund raising campaign. Can you drop me an email - I'd like to talk to you about it.

rstrzine@cephalon.com

W

Jacinda said...

I talk to myself quite often too. I notice Gracie does it now too! *blush*