Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hi

Hi, y'all. Long time, no post. I know. Sorry. Busy at work + lingering yucky stomach ailments + low motivation = no blog posts.

Catching up on my Spring Reading Thing......since my last post, I've completed all the books on my list. My friend Sarah told me that when I finished Voice in the Wind I better have book 2, Echo in the Darkness on hand because I was going to want to dive right in. She was right. I finished Voice in the Wind one day last week on the train and drove straight to the library to get Echo in the Darkness. So good. I'd highly recommend them.

Now, I'm re-reading all 6 Harry Potter books in anticipation of Book 7, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows being released this summer. So far I've finished book 1 and am about halfway through book 2.

Not really anything else to tell....just living life, learning how to maintain a yard through the spring/summer (not loving it, but it's one of the burdens of home ownership, I guess).

In a few minutes I'm off to my small group bible study, then to pick my friend Kelly up at the airport. Have a great Sunday evening.

6 comments:

That Girl said...

I thought of you yesterday. I worked in the yard for a big part of the day and thought if we were neighbors, we could split it up! The neighbor across the street yelled over, "You need a man to do all that!" I just laughed and replied, "Yeah, but I'd have to put up with a bunch of other stuff." :)

Sarah B said...

I can't believe you doubted me about the books! :) Glad you enjoyed them. I really do think Francine Rivers is in a Christian fiction class of her own. ~ I'm going to the library tomorrow to start my own re-reading of Harry. That should fill up some of my May - possibly in an unhealthy time period! Later...

jettybetty said...

I agree with Sarah-Francine Rivers is in a class of her own--aren't there 3 books in that series? They are wonderful!!

Karen said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the Mark of the Lion trilogy! Ready for book 3 yet?? I love Francine Rivers' books; she and Karen Kingsbury are wonderful.

I still haven't pre-ordered HP book 7; I need to do that soon!

Chad and Amy said...

Hey Jenni. I've had some free time and a chance to catch up on blogs. I enjoyed reading about your activities and your reading craze is inspiring. I bet your vocabulary is phenominal. Good for you. I just finished "The Kite Runner". Have you read it? If not, put it in your queue.

Take care.

Sarah said...

Jenni - you've officially been tagged. Check out my blog (5/4)