Sunday, April 08, 2007

Brrrr

It was SO cold over the weekend.....and it snowed!! I went home for Easter and the high was 30 all weekend long. Saturday it snowed lightly off and on all day. Fun weather to have, but not on Easter weekend!

When I got home today, it was 53 degrees in my house. Brrrr!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished a couple more books:

Heartburn Nora Ephron -- decent book, but I do prefer her screenplays. I was on the elevator one day as I was finishing this one up and a lady in my building just was so excited that I was reading it and told me how "outstanding" the book was. I wouldn't agree with her assessment - it was only passable. But I did finish it.

The Pocket Muse: Endless Inspiration Monica Wood -- I got this thinking that it might provide some blog ideas....alas, it was more for the "real" writer. So, I really just skimmed on through.

Alexandria & The Morning Star Nick Bantock -- continuation of the series. Excellent. Will definitely need to put these two on my list to own and re-read the whole series several more times.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Jenni,

I don't know if you've checked back in at my place but I wanted to tell you, Mandy and I took your advice and cut our cardstock down to recipe card size. All I had to do was format the printing and it went beautifully. So thanks to you we got our 1,200 recipe cards printed!

By the way, Heartburn with Meryl Streep and Jack Nicholson is one of my all time favorite movies. I didn't read the book, but the movie was really great.