Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Game of the Day

http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

Click on the above link...my brother in law forwarded this to me this morning.....it's supposdly used in the Air Force for fighter pilots and they are expecetd to last 3 minutes on it...but who knows!

It is addicting, that's for sure. The object is to move the red square around the box but not touch the sides or get hit or touched by the blue boxes either. I made it up to 13.25 seconds......the longer you go, the harder it is.

7 comments:

Sarah B said...

Oh my - I wasted a lot of time the last time someone sent me that game. THink I'm just going to resist the challenge today :) Hope your day's great - looking forward to hearing about last weekend. Sarah B

That Girl said...

I'm worthless... 4 seconds seems so long!

Sarah said...

14.811 seconds!!! Thanks for yet another great time-waster!

Wade said...

17.225 seconds . . . and my eyes hurt!

The trick seems to be to not get caught watching just one or two of the blocks - you gotta use your peripheral vision to see all 4 at the same time.

Thank goodness I'm not an Air Force pilot!

Phillip said...

30.84 sec..

Karen said...

Took a few tries, but I finally made it to 19.06 seconds.

Cary said...

18.437