Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bookshelves!!!

I'm so excited. My living room is almost finished! After searching and searching with limited success for a bookshelf that fit the style, shape and color that I wanted, I FINALLY found an unfinished furniture store shortly after Christmas. While I have been anxious for the shelves to come live at my house, paying the store to stain them was worth the wait! Sunday afternoon, my sister and bro-in-law came helped me pick them up!

Here are a few pictures..... (more to come of the whole house soon!)






EMPTY!
















EMPTY, but with shelves!!



















FULL!!

6 comments:

Sarah B said...

Yea for full shelves and empty boxes! The shelves are beautiful. :) Sarah B

DJG said...

THE most important piece of furniture in your house...well and a comfy chair to read in!!

Lana said...

Looks good!

Heather said...

You know, it's like I'm related to Lana or something! Her words were the ones I was going to write! :-)

R Debenport said...

finally - there's that bookshelf! can't wait to see pics of the finished product (well, obviously the shelf is finished but I meant the room). Lunch was great the other day by the way!
Rebecca

Erica said...

Looks like you are really getting things together. Maybe you should come help me next time you are in town. We would love for you to stop by sometime...I promise not to put you to work:)