Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday morning productivity

I got up this morning - earlier than I would have preferred, but I did go to bed early last night so I got a good solid night's sleep - and finished cleaning/organizing my garage!! I put all the empty boxes I wanted to keep up in the attic (that my daddy cleaned out for me when they were here after Christmas). I reorganized the shelves that I have and got everything in a good workable place (I think). I still need to figure out how I want to store my rakes, shovel, etc. But overall, I think my garage is done! Yay!!!

Now I'm gonna eat a little breakfast, then work on moving all my 2006 files to the filing cabinet, shredding the year 2000 and rolling forward all my files for 2007.

Tonight I get to hang out with Kelly and Jenny to celebrate Jenny's birthday today!!

2 comments:

DJG said...

My husband is out of town, so I stayed up till about 12:30 he called me at 7:00 a.m. I went back to sleep and slept till almost 10:00!!!!!!

It was great!

jennyc said...

Thanks for a great evening! You girls made my birthday so special! I loved dinner, but most of all just the chance to visit with you!

Have a great week!