Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Another successful party.....

and the headcount this year......36! Not quite what I had last year, but there were quite a few "regulars" who were out of town or otherwise occupied. I also had several new faces -- folks that are "neighbors" now - since we live closer together. So, I am very pleased overall with the turnout. Everyone loved the house....and as usual raved about the food. Now, all the leftovers are put away and the dishes are drying. I'm too tired to deal with getting photos out of my camera, so that will have to wait for tomorrow....or the weekend. But, I do promise there will be pics! Now, off to bed with my tired feet!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Glad it was a success . . . again! Can't wait to see pictures.
Just a couple of the dips to make today, set the table and a little bit of cleaning to get ready for ours tomorrow night.

Sarah B said...

Yea! Glad it was good - I had no doubts. Sorry I missed it, but at least my class is now OVER!!! All went well with me, too, except we were there over 3 hours!!! Sarah B