Sunday, October 08, 2006

Home Again

Well, I made it home from Zoe safe and sound.....and TIRED!! It was so great to meet so many of you blog friends!!! Thanks for all the compliments and excitement about my new house -- it is so much fun to share!

Now, I'm off to bed......I'm doing the speed-read catch up on email and blogs, then I've gotta crash. Mom's gonna be here this week, so I know we'll stay busy in the evenings. Then next weekend is ACU Homecoming.....maybe one day the merry-go-round will slow down! Ha!

4 comments:

TCS said...

hey, Nice to meet you too.

DJG said...

It was great fun to hook up again. I am glad to know you on-line and in person!!

Catch up on that sleep girl!

That Girl said...

I was so glad to get some real sleep. Thanks for letting me hang out with you!

Angie said...

Yeah... that was THE LIFE! Well, ZOE life! I'm sure glad that the first time I experienced it includes memories of spending time with YOU! It was soooooo great to meet you, girl! I get the feeling we could've chatted the night away easily!

So, we MUST keep in touch and be new blog buddies!

Hope you have a great time hostessing your mom's visit. After things have settled a bit... I'll check in on you again!

Much love,
Angie