Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tired

Very, very tired today. Catching up at work from being out for 2 weeks is really harder than it seems it should be. I was up at 5:00 and worked from 6:45 am to 5:45 pm yesterday, then drove an hour north to help my friend Kelly finish packing to move apartments (just across the parking lot). Got home about 10 pm. Today, up again at 5:00, worked from about 7:00 am - 5:45 pm. Tuesday night dinner at Casita with Martha for the first time in at least a month. Now, I'm home and headed to bed. I think I've about got a handle on all the critical stuff at work -- so maybe the rest of the week will be a little calmer. Good thing, too, this is a college girls weekend -- here at my house. Gotta finish cleaning, make beds, grocery shop etc before Friday at about 5:00 pm.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Kelly is moving apartments! She has been at the same one for atleast 7 years...right? That has to be a record.