Saturday, June 17, 2006

To buy.....or not to buy

I think I've decided to buy......now, if the seller will agree with how much money I want to take off their list price to cover updates that are purely cosmetic, but desperately needed......my realtor comes back in town Tuesday, so hopefully Wednesday we'll put in an offer! Yikes! Prayers would be greatly appreciated!!!

8 comments:

That Girl said...

...prayers are what you'll get!

Lisa said...

I'm praying for you too!

elizabeth said...

I am there with you! We have had quite the stressful few weeks, but it seems like all the kinks are being worked out. I hope all works out for the best for you.

Little Light said...

Yea!

Amy said...

Prayers for you as you make this big decision! With your accounting background I'm sure you'll make a wise choice.

Jacinda said...

I'll say a prayer for you!

DJG said...

Be sure to step back and enjoy this experience and don't just let it stress you out.

Praying will make it all clear, and we will be supporting in that endeavor!

Mae said...

LOTS of luck and prayers for you as you go through this! :)