Friday, May 05, 2006

It's All About Me

Some of you may have received this from me via email.....if not and you want to play, answer in the comments....

This is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME and reply in the comments.
It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!!!!

-----------------

Your name:

Where did we meet:

Take a stab at my middle name:

Do I believe in God:

How long have you known me:

Do I smoke:

What was your first impression of me upon meeting:

Color of my eyes:

Do I have any siblings:

What's one of my favorite things to do:

Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:

What's my favorite type of music:


What is the best feature about me:

Am I shy or outgoing:

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:

What's your favorite memory of me:

Do I have any special talents:

Would you consider me a friend:

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?


No comments: