Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tagged.....

Thanks Summer!

Four jobs I've had
1. babysitter
2. student worker in Finance office during college
3. auditor
4. Accounting Manager (my new title!!) in an oil and gas company

Four movies I could watch over and over (in no particular order):
1.
Sweet Home Alabama
2.
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
3.
You've Got Mail
4.
The Princess Bride

Four places I've lived:
1. Amarillo, TX
2. Lakewood, CO
3. Abilene, TX
4. Dallas, TX

Four favorite TV shows
1.
Alias
2.
Survivor
3.
Grey's Anatomy
4.
America's Test Kitchen

Four Vacations I've been on (my family has gone on vacation every year for the last 20 -- these are just a few of my favorites):
1. Lake City, CO
2. Nova Scotia
3. Paris, France
4. New York City

Four websites I visit often:
1. bloglines.com
2. nymex.com
3. gmail.com
4. my yahoo

Four favorite foods:
1. Tex mex -- chips, salsa, fajitas, etc
2. mom's Buttery Caramel Quicks
3. Pizza
4. Eggs

Four places you'd rather be:
1. on vacation -- pretty much anywhere -- but currently anticipating trips to New York and Germany
2. with my college girls, hanging out, talking, singing, praying
3. with family
4. in my new house -- already found and purchased -- rather than at the beginning of the process!!

Anyone who hasn't played, feel free to join in!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

This may sound like a strange question, but what are blog lines? I have seen the term used and was wondering what it is. Thanks!

Little Light said...

I decided to play.