Sunday, March 19, 2006

Home Again

Well, I'm home. The weekend was a wonderful time of creativity and bonding with some great friends. I really truly love these times away - even with limited sleep.

While it was overcast, misty and cool near Salado, it apparently was pouring rain all weekend here at home. Saw a brief news update that showed around 7.5 inches near my house!! One of my good friends is still stuck on the highway because the exits were closed due to high water on the route they had to take! They've been on the road for 6+ hours! Crazy. While we needed the rain, I wonder if it isn't doing more harm than good now!

Please pray for my family - long story, but I have a cousin that has disappeared. If you want more details, please email me - I just don't feel like I can post it here.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Jenni, prayers are going up for your family and your cousin specifically!

Donna Wright

jettybetty said...

My prayers are with your family, too. Glad you are home safely--we've had a lot of rain the last few days!

That Girl said...

Of course, I'll pray for your family. I have just missed you...I know you must be busy but you don't blog anymore. Put me on your email list so I can keep up with you!

Little Light said...

prayers are going out for you, your family and about the flooding.

Little Light said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SG said...

I totally understand not wanting to air all the details here. I will pray for you cousin. I am with Terri though, I miss hearing from you regularly! :)

Meredith said...

Sending up prayers for your cousin......

DJG said...

Glad you had a good weekend. We all need re-charging from time to time. I will be praying for your family.