Saturday, March 25, 2006

Dilemma solved

It's been a good weekend so far -- went to see Failure to Launch with several girls from church last night -- it was cute! Quirky and unique, but the happy ending I like to see. Plus, it never hurts to watch cutie Matthew McConaughey!

Today has been a good Saturday -- I brought home a bunch of review work, but haven't touched it. Guess I'll work on that later tonight. I slept late this morning, cleaned and straightened up my house (nothing like having company to force me to clean!!), rotated my mattress and did three loads of laundry.

So, I've decided to do Taco Salad for Dinner Club on Monday. Gonna make Kimberly's famous queso, homemade salsa, all the fixin's for taco salad, and fried apricot burritos with vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. Yum. Now, I just need to get to the store!

3 comments:

Lana said...

Sounds yummy! Can I come? Wait -- dinner with the Mills that night . . . another time!

Paul said...

I have heard that guys need to see the movie to learn all those secrets that girls use on us. Is that true?

Meredith said...

Yummo! I have never heard of the dessert you are making. Sounds interesting!