Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Still working.....

Okay - so I'm starting to feel like a whiny-baby with my work-work-work talk. Really there is more to my life. Or is there? I think that I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. But it will still be a little while before that light overwhelms the dark craziness that is my life.

I managed to leave today with enough time to run home, put on my jeans, and scarf down a pb&j sandwich before I headed to church for worship team rehearsal. Much more comfortable. I think I'm really a jeans & t-shirt girl at heart. One day, maybe, that can be my daily "uniform."

Came home from church, worked some more. Wait - slap on the hand - no more blogging about work!!

Now I'm off to watch a little TV before I head to bed. Up early in the morning - lots to accomplish tomorrow - still trying to final close December, now trying to close January, staff/board meetings next week, starting to work on February, getting ready for auditors, training new staff, etc, etc, etc.

At least I know that I won't be working this weekend -- at least not until Sunday night. I'm headed to A-town for Sing Song and other ACU festivities.

7 comments:

DJG said...

OK, one sentence after NO MORE BLOGGING ABOUT WORK....was about work!

But, I know how it is when it is on your mind.

Candy said...

Jenni - I hope to see you this weekend! If so, ask me about soaking. Sounds like you could use a little.

Sarah said...

I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda gal myself...THE most comfortable to me. And every now and then throw on a baseball cap. :-)

jettybetty said...

Hope you have a super time at Sing Song--I am definitely a t-shirt and blue jeans gal--I am so thankful I didn't live during the days where women had to wear suits to work every day. Casual business is soooo much better, IMHO!

Amy said...

Hope you're having a great time at ACU (and away from work!). I look forward to hearing about your week!

SG said...

I think you are working too hard and need to tske a blogging break! It's been a week for pity's sake!

That Girl said...

Where's that wallet?