Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another celebration

I really do love stretching birthday celebrations on and on and on. Especially since my birthday hasn't actually come yet, it's kinda fun having all these parties in my honor!

Tonight was the weekly dinner with Martha and the girls at Casita. It was extra special because it has been a few weeks since we've met (Martha bought a house and has been crazy busy getting it ready to move into and then actually moving). Plus, yesterday was Martha's 65th birthday and tomorrow is my 30th. So, we had two birthday celebrations in one! It was wonderful!!

Now, if I could just quit sneezing and stop coughing, maybe I'd really feel like celebrating on the actual BIG DAY (which is TOMORROW, in case you haven't figured it out yet!)

1 comment:

DJG said...

Have a wonderful birthday Jenni. I hope it is great, healthy and stress free!!!