Saturday, January 28, 2006

RAIN!!!

Sometime in the night, it started raining here......and it is still raining!!! I awoke to the gentle sound of a steadily falling rain. The soaking kind. Which is so much what we need right now. I only hope it really helps.

I've got virtually no plans for today. I just woke up (after 12 hours of sleep) and am planning to lounge and watch movies and read for most of the day. Then tonight, I'm headed to Studio Movie Grill to eat and see Glory Road in celebration of a friend's birthday. Like my friend Allyson mentioned in her comment of yesterday - three movies, three nights in a row makes it sound like I have no life! This is more movies than I've seen in a really long time. But it's fun. I miss going to the movies.

I really like the quote in the box on my sidebar today -- I'm gonna post it here also for posterity: If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. Katharine Hepburn

Happy Saturday blogfriends!!

2 comments:

DJG said...

That quote may well be the motto for my life....

That Girl said...

Well, dang it! I don't obey ALL the rules...

I bet I'd have more fun if I didn't...

I'm trying to make myself try to make myself not want to follow the rules...