Thursday, November 10, 2005

More eye surgery

Saturday, I'll go back to the eye doctor for another LASIK procedure. They call it an "augmentation" - but it is really the same sugery again, with just a smaller amount of nearsightedness to be corrected. Your prayers for the surgery to go smoothly with no complications and that my recovery is as speedy and easy as before would be greatly appreciated.

-------

The Hays family has posted the video of Baby Ira coming home ..... check it out here if you haven't seen it yet. What a miracle.

6 comments:

jettybetty said...

You got my prayers! Let us know how you do!

That Girl said...

I hope you'll soon have clear vision!

I have heard so much about Baby Ira. I'm so glad to hear he's home!

DJG said...

Good luck. And you have my prayers. I will be back in the chair on Tuesday to make some decisions of my own.

erinlo said...

Praying for successful surgery tomorrow!!!

elizabeth said...

I hope this surgery is a success!

Thanks for the link to Baby Ira's blog. I had read about him a while back. Do you know what happened to him? I never could find out the reason he has been in the hospital so long.

Jenni said...

Elizabeth - from what I can remember, Ira was diagnosed with congential diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) before he was born. Basically (again, from what I remember understanding) his organs weren't in the right places. So, he was in NICU for about 4 months after his birth and had many surgeries. Joe did talk about it on the blog, probably in the mid-late spring.