I have been tagged by Donna.
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas.
5. Tag five people to do the same.
From September 14, 2004: I've come to the realization recently that one reason that I have been out-of-sorts, floundering, perhaps even a bit depressed is that I am not desperately seeking God.
Ok, well the thing that bothers me about that sentence and that entire post is that I could write almost exactly the same thing today!! You'd think in the space of about 14 months, I would have moved on from those thoughts and feelings. Yet, I still need that reminder to always, always, ALWAYS seek God in all that I do. To give over control to Him. To trust Him to guide my path and to trust that He does have a mangificent plan for my life!
Thanks, Donna, for the reminder nudge.