Monday, November 14, 2005

Home to Rest

So, the doctors told me that I shouldn't plan on working today. One of the short-term effects of the surgery is difficulty focusing when reading. That translates into computer work as well. Unfortunately, I had to go in to work to get the presentation ready for our monthly staff meeting that is tomorrow.

I planned to go in late, get what I had to done, and then come home. I slept until about 7:30 this morning, made it to work about 9:30 and now it is 1:30 and I'm home resting my eyes. I feel good, my eyes feel good (no grittiness, crud, etc), but I get a bad bad headache when I try to focus on close up things. Which means I just HAVE to sit and watch TV!

3 comments:

Lana said...

What a shame -- having to sit and do nothing and watch TV -- or take another nap! Enjoy!

DJG said...

Glad the surgery went well. Enjoy that forced rest! Take a nap for me!

Murray & Jaime said...

Hey Jenni,
I'm so excited for you! Michael & Darla have both had this surgery, and they have left their contacts behind forever. I would love to do it someday. I'm glad you are doing better.
Thanks for always commenting on my blog.
Murray