Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wicked

Ok - I don't really have time to post about this right now, but I can't help myself. I just got home from seeing Wicked - this year's State Fair musical. It was amazing. The costuming was great. The vocals were great. The writing was hilarious, witty, and sappy - and it tied in so well to the original "The Wizard of Oz" story. If you get a chance, I highly recommend it.

Now, off to pack for a weekend at Zoe. I might be posting on the fly, but don't hold your breath -- especially since many of my regular readers will be with me in Nashville (aka Nashvegas per Mae).

2 comments:

Karen said...

So glad you liked it! Looks like the cast has changed a little from when we saw it in San Fran in August. This is one I could watch over and over. I'd love it if they'd do a movie treatment of it a la Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

Little Light said...

Have fun at Zoe! Sorry I'll miss you.