Sunday, October 02, 2005

Weekend wrapup

Well, I didn't end up going to Joe T.'s last night for dinner. I just wasn't really feeling well still and didn't think I should risk it. I laid on the couch and watched a couple of movies that I had rented: Sahara and Monster-in-Law. Then, early(ish) to bed for me!

Today, the normal church deal this morning. Then came home, ate lunch, vegged a bit, read the paper. A few errands, then I headed to my friend Kelly's house to visit her small group tonight. I've met a couple of the folks in her group before, and knew one guy from college, so it was fun. Then I stayed a bit to visit with her -- realized that I hadn't been to her place since January!!! Way too long. Must do better!

Now, it is WAY past my bedtime, so I must jump in bed.

3 comments:

Tiffany Browder said...

Oh Jenny, I've been reading your blog for months now and have wanted to meet you! You were at my small group last night, but I wasn't there! Bummer. We need to get Kelly to arrange something so I can put a face to this blog! Haha! So glad you went to the fun small group, personally, I think its the best!

elizabeth said...

I love nights of rented movies sitting on the couch! I hope you feel better.

Jenni said...

Tiffany, I know. I was sad when Kelly told me that you weren't going to be there last night. And now I hear that you are going to be leading another small group as this one has grown too big. But, one day, I'm sure we can get Kelly to arrange something!