Friday, October 14, 2005

Firsts and Lasts

I was tagged by Elizabeth (sorry it took so long-I had a hard time coming up with some of these!)....here it goes!

First Memory: waiting for my spanking after playing in my daddy's truck and causing it to roll out into the street -- I don't know how old I was, and surely there are other memories from earlier, but that is what is coming to mind right now

First Kiss: college

First Concert: The Sharks @ Westgate Mall in Amarillo

First Love: hasn't happened yet (unless you count my parents)

First crush: there were far too many to even remember which was first!

First thing you think in the morning: do I really have to get up?

First book you remember loving: I read so much growing up that I don't have a conscious memory of the first book I loved. But I did love the Nancy Drew and Little House book series.

First pet: we weren't much of a pet family, though we did have some goldfish for a little while - til they all died.

First question you'll ask in Heaven: there are so many that I can think of now, but I'm sure they'll all fly out the window once I'm there

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation: sleeping in, relaxing, mountains, cool weather

First best friend: probably Krista Shewmaker

Last time you dressed up: formal - my friend Heather's (somewhat) annual Oscar Party

Last thing you ate: chicken tender salad

Last CD you bought: Bon Jovi "Have a Nice Day"

Last time you cried: I don't remember, but it has been in the last couple of weeks

Last time you told someone you loved them: Wednesday night at church

Last really fun thing you did: meeting all my new blog-friends at Zoe (I've done fun things since, but that was the last really fun thing)

Last thing you watched on TV: the Today show this morning

Last Halloween costume: some 50's sock hop type (ponytail with scarf, white button down shirt, rolled up jeans, etc)

Last Concert attended: Michael W. Smith, Third Day

2 comments:

That Girl said...

Didn't you HATE waiting on the spanking from Daddy? Yuck!

DJG said...

That was really fun wasn't it? We can't wait till next October, we need to plan a mid-year meet somewhere!

Be working on that.