Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Words.....

I've been listening to my new Zoe CD almost non-stop since I got it. I love it - but I'm having a hard time really learning the songs because I can't hear all the words! (and I'm too cheap to buy the folio).

So, for anyone out there who has the folio, the song I am really trying to hear all the parts on right now is "Magnificat" -- I'm an alto and with that part coming in third, it's really hard to decipher. Can anyone help me out?

(and suggestion to anyone involved in the CD making process -- how hard is it to print words in the liner notes? could it possibly be done next year?)

2 comments:

DJG said...

If you get the answer please share...I am struggling with the same song and the same part!!

jettybetty said...

I want the words, too--how do we get them???

JB