Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Magnificat

Thanks to my friend (and former worship minister) Murray, here are the words:

Magnificat
words/music/arrangement by Randy Gill

Soprano
My soul magnifies the Lord
My spirit rejoices in God my savior
My soul magnifies the Lord
My spirit rejoices in God.


Bass
Glory be to God the Father
Glory be to God the Son
Glory be to God the Spirit
Glory be to God.

Alto
He has been mindful of his servant
He has been mindful of me
I will be blessed forever, forever
I will be blessed by the Lord.

Tenor
God alone is mighty, mighty
Our God alone has done great things
God alone is worthy, worthy
Holy is his name.


Murray actually sent me the sheet music - but I am not sure of the copyright regulations and I don't know if I could send it to you, so I won't volunteer that.

3 comments:

DJG said...

Thanks for sharing. I had most of it figured out!!

Karen said...

I just learned the song tonight at praise team rehearsal and was going to give you the lyrics as well! Murray beat me to it. It is beautiful. I can't wait to get a Zoe cd and hear the rest of the songs.

Casey McDonald said...

Thanks! I was just introduced to this song and Googled the lyrics and found your blog. I appreciate it.