Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Brighter Mornings

Things do always look brighter in the morning.

My post from last night came after a wonderful dinner with sweet friends. But, as is often the case, it turns into a gripe session about something. Now, I gripe as much as the next person, but we seem to complain about the same thing in each conversation. I'm learning about myself that other people's frustration fuels mine. So, I tend to get worked up when I listen to what others are frustrated about.

So, moving on from the frustrations and venting and starting today with a positive attitude!

5 comments:

Lana said...

Good for you! It's really hard to turn a deaf ear to all the complaining and whining we hear without turning off the people we want/need to be with. Hang in there and hang on to the positive attitude! And keep on giving out that beautiful smile to everyone you see . . .

erinlo said...

I can realte to BOTH posts, Jenni.I get tired of everything too. But usually, it all seems better in the morning. Somehow, it was encouraging to me to know that others get tired of the same things I do. -Erin

DJG said...

Good! I just need you to be positive!!

AMankin said...

Sleep always helps me gain some perspective, not to mention distance! Happy Thursday :)

jettybetty said...

I can relate to both posts, too--

I have no idea why Christians *fight* each other so much--we are on the same team--with the same leader--does much else matter?

Glad some sleep gave you a fresh perspective! There are a lot of things to praise God for!

JB