Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sweet Friends

Just have time for a quick note today .....

I spent last evening with two very precious friends - Jenny and Kelly - celebrating Kelly's birthday. Her big day was back in June, but with all our crazy summer travels, we hadn't been able to coordinate our schedules until yesterday. So Jenny hosted us in her new home and cooked a very yummy dinner. (I'd post a picture, but we used Jenny's camera and I don't have a copy yet!)

I love those girls......I miss spending time with them - their friendships are so valuable to me and I probably don't tell them that enough. So, girls, if you are reading this - I love you both so much!!

And now, I'm unplugging -- for the next few days I'm going to be on a little mini-vacation with my folks. See you on the flip side.

1 comment:

AMankin said...

Have a great weekend!!