Monday, August 15, 2005

Success!

Yes, another successful Dinner Club. Everything turned out perfectly (and there's not too much left over!!). We had twelve tonight - just the perfect number for the place settings that I have!

Just so everyone knows, yes, you can use a metal stacking cooling rack to create additional cooking space in your oven (as long as it is stable). It worked great!

Then a big thunderstorm blew through:


So, we turned out all the lights and played silly games while listening to big thunder. It was great! Of course, I think everyone was trying to wait out the downpour before leaving, but when the clock struck 10:00 it was time to make the mad dash to the car. Just as Murphy's law would say, it pretty much stopped raining about 10 minutes later! Oh well - sorry for all of them....of course, I was already home!

Now the dishwasher is running and I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Lana said...

I'm glad you had a good turn-out; I'm sure everything was delicious . . . and you learned a new trick. You can cook for me anytime!