Sunday, August 14, 2005

Prayer Request

My aunt Geneva just called my dad and said that they admitted my grandma (his mom) to the hospital today. She hadn't been feeling well, wasn't eating and had been throwing up some, so Geneva and the nurse where she lives conferred and took her to the ER. The doctor said she is low on potassium which could be from the blood pressure medicine and diuretics that she is taking. They changed some medications and she is doing better, but will be in the hospital for several days.

Please keep her, my aunt (her primary care-giver), and the rest of our family in your prayers. Thanks.

3 comments:

That Girl said...

Love the mamaws! It's hard to see them need to be taken care of instead of the ones taking care of us! I'll put your family in my prayers! Keep us posted.

DJG said...

Got it!

AMankin said...

Prayers from TN