Monday, August 08, 2005

Pizza Personality

Cheese Pizza

Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.


I can eat pizza pretty much any time, any day. My current favorite is Canadian Bacon (aka Ham) and Pineapple from Papa John's. I especially love their garlic butter dipping sauce for my crusts.....not so good for the diet, but it sure is yummy!!!


Any other pizza lovers out there? What are your favorites?

6 comments:

jettybetty said...

Papa John's Canadian Bacon with pineapple is worth breaking a diet for--really!

JB

DJG said...

Man, I am a cheese Pizza too!!

I love that same Pizza, we call it Hawaiian Pizza.

Not so good for my 40 days of Fat...although I did make a Pizza Hut run before the official start!

abileneblues said...

My mouth loves pizza, but my stomach doesn't. What a quandary.

Sarah said...

Interesting when I hear of other people who share my love of the "Hawaiian pizza"...for a long time, I thought it was my own creation! (Of course, I also thought I was the first one to call Taco Bell's spoon-fork combination a "spork").

But Blogthings says I'm a cheese pizza...was hoping to be a bit more exciting than that, but oh well!

Karen said...

I am also a cheese pizza. (Sure used to eat enough of it when I was a kid; it was the only kind I'd eat!). Nowadays, I like a good ham and bacon pizza, or Godfather's Bacon Cheeseburger pizza. No Godfather's around here, though. Love the garlic sauce from Papa Johns, but the pepperoncinis in the box HAVE to go!

Bstermyster said...

I don't like pizza as much as my hubby, but I wanted to throw his favorite flav out there....

He and his friend Greg lived in Japan while they where there, they came across a japanese favorite:

Black Olive and Mayonaise Pizza

Disgusting! But they LOVE it!