Sunday, August 07, 2005

Home Again

So, I just spent the last few days down around Fredericksburg with my parents. We stayed at a B&B - although not your typical B&B......it was an historic log cabin on a working ranch about 8 miles outside of town. It was so cute!



We slept (relatively) late each day and had a HUGE hot breakfast delivered each morning. Yum!! We went antique shopping and found a stained glass window for my parents to use in the remodel of their house. We floated down the Guadalupe and spent some time with friends who have a home in Boerne. We read and watched movies and enjoyed just relaxing! It was great.

Now, back to reality......

4 comments:

jettybetty said...

That sounds great!
You may even be almost ready for reality again!

JB

Clarissa said...

I could SO use a trip just about like that. Hope you enjoyed it thoroughly.

MDM said...

How fun, Jenni!

elizabeth said...

I am so jealous! I haven't been to Fredericksburg this year. I love going there and eating at the Peach Tree and Altdorf's Beer Garten.

We used to go there all of the time when we were little and our favorite place to go was the bakery on main street. They have the BEST pastry pretzels. I can't talk about it, it makes me so hungry.