Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturday

I really love Saturdays. Especially lazy ones with not much planned. It was so great this morning to be able to sleep until I woke up. Although, my body decided to wake me at 5:30! I was able to go back to sleep and finally climbed out of bed about 9:00. It was great!

So far today I have:
  • straightened my entire apartment (little things mostly, like putting away all my shoes and taking out the trash).
  • washed, dried and folded two loads of laundry
  • vacuumed and dusted
  • taken a walk
  • cleaned off my desk

And it is only 1:30! There are so many more little projects that I want to do - like clean out/reorganize my hall closet. But, I think I'm going to kick back for a while and read and relax first! I might even go out to the pool, but I haven't decided about that yet.

Then it'll be time to clean up and get ready for my dinner plans. Did I mention how much I love Saturdays? Hope you are all having a great day!

2 comments:

That Girl said...

After all my housework, I went outside to read in my hammock. I'm hoping we don't get too much rain from Hurricane Dennis but, I knew I'd need to be outside all I could today!

Little Light said...

This is one of the great things about being single!