Sunday, July 31, 2005

Another Quiz

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

Yep - that's pretty much me......

Had another great evening with the last of "the girls" tonight -- Dara finally made it to Texas! She, Katie and I went to dinner and then hung out at my apartment and watched "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days." All of us have seen it so many times, but it never fails to make us laugh. Then I took Dara up north to her sister's place -- and now I'm off to bed!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Me too ... surprise, surprise!

DJG said...

I am Sirius Black: ENTP

ENTP's are clever innovative and optimistic. They have a good sense of humor, though their quips may hurt other people's feelings. ENTP's are good with engineering and technology.


I am not too sure about the whole engineering thing...the rest of it is pretty close!!