Thursday, July 14, 2005

A...B...C

This post is all fluff....and the idea was stolen from Chris

A is for age: 29 (really)
B is for booze: margaritas, Jack Daniel's, red wine
C is for career: CPA
D is for dad's name: James
E is for essential item to bring to a party: me, of course!
F is for favorite songs at the moment: My Heart, Your Home Watermark
G is for goof off thing to do: TV or reading
H is for hometown: Abilene, TX
I is for instrument you play: took piano for a few years, played viola off and on through MS/HS/college
J is for jam or jelly you like: grape jam
K is for kids: 0
L is for living arrangements: apartment
M is for mom's name: Lana
N is for name of good friend: too many to list!!
O is for overnight stays in hospital: zero (I think!)
P is for phobias: none
Q is for quotes you like: Friends are the family you choose yourself!
R is for longest relationship: best friends = 12+ years
S is for siblings: one sister (and now a bro-in-law)
T is for Texas: Home Sweet Home
U is for unique traits: umm...
V is for vegetables that you love: potatoes, squash
W is for worst trait: cynical
X is for X-rays you've had: one (I think from a car wreck in high school)
Y is for yummy food you make: chocolate chip cake, chunky monkey, kentucky derby pie, ......
Z is for zodiac sign: pisces

4 comments:

DJG said...

I posted my ABC's as a comment to Chris. We will have to get together for Margaritas sometime!!

jettybetty said...

I stole from you again!!
JB

Jim said...

Yes, you have had several overnight stays in the hospital with pneumonia and febrile convulsions.

X-rays - do dentists count?

Jenni said...

Quite obviously, I don't remember those hospital stays!

I didn't count dental x-rays, but I guess you could.