Thursday, June 16, 2005

Quick update

So, I thought my life was going to slow down back to "normal" after all the wedding craziness?? I guess not. This week has been busy at work and I've had plans every evening with friends, so I'm just now tonight finishing up laundry that I started on Sunday! Don't get me wrong, it has been a good week, but I'm looking forward to getting on the plane and resting!

Unless there is some major earthshattering news before I leave, my next blog will be international!

5 comments:

jettybetty said...

aaahhhhh I love to rest on planes!
Hope you get a great rest and have a wonderful trip!
JB

steelcowboy said...

Have fun, be safe.

Lana said...

And you can get so comfy in all that room you have on a plane! Have a great trip!

That Girl said...

You know... what exactly is normal anyway? I don't think I've come across that lately! Be careful!

Mae said...

If you're going to sleep on the airplane, please promise me that you'll avoid their pillows and blankets at all costs... viral-grem-infested-"ammenities"-that-can-cause-no-end-of -funk-to-a-gal... other than that have a FANTASTIC time and take lots of pictures! :)