Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Mexican Food

What is it about Mexican food that makes me want to eat and eat and eat until I completely explode? Is it the company -- we are talking so much that I just have to eat while we talk? Is it the margaritas that makes me want more chips and queso? I just don't get it. But I do so love my weekly Tuesday night ritual of dinner at Casita Domiguez with my Dallas mom, Martha.

Tonight both her daughters, Jennifer and Jill, joined us, as well as her niece Lana, and our good friend Kelly. It was so much fun - six girls sitting around the table talking, laughing, telling stories. I do so love my adopted Dallas family!!!

2 comments:

DJG said...

I feel your pain. I took Terri to eat Mexican for her birthday, currently I am miserable....

That Girl said...

Amen, I went with Donna and...well, just amen.