Sunday, June 05, 2005

It's over!

The wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch! Thankfully. We are all very, very tired. I'm sure Heather and Phillip are still bouncing along on adrenaline and excitement for their upcoming trip, which is to......a fun-filled romantic week in Italy! They'll spend a few days in Florence, then a few in Venice before heading back to start married life.

Pictures to follow as soon as I get home and get them uploaded.....now off to pack up the car and head back to Dallas.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Jenni,

I am so glad that Heather's wedding went so well! I know that after months and months of planning, preparation, and prayer that God was glorified. Italy sounds wonderful!! I absolutely love Europe, but I've only been to England! I hope you find time to rest this week.

jettybetty said...

Italy--wow that is great honeymoon! Glad everything went well--I am looking forward to pictures!
JB