Sunday, June 26, 2005

From London.....again

So, here I sit, in the Departures Lounge of Gatwick airport yet again. It is 8:15 am London time, I've been up since 2:00 am London time and there are many hours in the day still to go before I hit Dallas this afternoon.

All in all, this has been a great trip. Although I was annoyed with the people sitting around me on the flights over, the flights themselves were very smooth. I'm hoping to be able to sleep a bit on this next flight - if I don't, I'll probably be quite grouchy tomorrow.

I have learned that it isn't quite so much fun to travel all by myself. While I do enjoy my quiet time by myself, exploring a new place and seeing interesting sights just isn't quite the same without someone with which to share the experience. So, from now on, I'll try to bring a friend! And next trip across the pond, I really want to explore London. So, that will be the tentative plan.

For now, off I go to explore the terminal a bit more, people watch, and catch my plane back to home sweet home.

No comments: