Japanese Brain Teaser
Click on link above, then click on blue circle to start. The trick is to get everyone across the river.
This is going to do your head in, but it can be done. I've worked it out, but it took a while! And I'm not sure I could repeat it. Apparently this is an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan.
It is, of course, all in Japanese, so here are the rules in English:
The following rules apply:
- Only 2 persons on the raft at a time.
- The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence.
- The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence.
- The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there.
- Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.